Microgaming Slots Software
The Microgaming platform is online casino royalty. Launched in 1994, the software has evolved into a standard by which other development teams measure themselves. Of course, Microgaming bonus slots isn’t the most attractive or leading edge in terms of graphics and effects. But in terms of game selection, playability and stability, no other platform is able to compare itself favorably. In addition, Microgaming offers one of the industry’s best slots selections.
Microgaming does include full support for US sots players, but it’s not quite that simple because of federal and state laws in the US. In fact, many Microgaming-powered casinos do not accept US players at all, and those that do, only accept players from certain states, based on those various laws. US players considering a Microgaming casino will want to investigate this thoroughly. In some cases, it’s possible to deposit money but be unable to claim winnings.
Deposits & Promotions at Microgaming
As you’d expect from a leading casino platform, Microgaming offers a huge range of banking options. And those options are generally quite friendly in terms of versatility, minimums and surcharges. When there is a fee attached, it’s usually because the financial institution mandates it. Since there are so many Microgaming Slots Casinos out there, actual deposit and withdrawal methods vary wildly between them.
The same is true of bonuses and other promotions. However, there are some constants. All Microgaming slots casinos have a welcome bonus suited to slots players, and all of them have lucrative progressive jackpots for slots players. Most also have loyalty programs, reload bonuses and other promotions that favor the regular slots player. In addition, they all have freeroll and buy-in slots tournaments on a daily basis.
Microgaming Software Pros
- Awesome slots selection; classic bonus slots and modern
- Industry-leading security
- Refined and stable performance
- Full-featured "Fun" mode
- Sophisticated, feature-rich Flash version
- "Fun" mode forever off-limits to upgraded accounts
- Forced pre-game videos become annoying
- Forced platform updates with zero user control
List of Microgaming Casinos
- Jurisdiction: Curacao / Netherland Antilles, Malta Jurisdiction, UK Jurisdiction
- Software: 1x2 Gaming, 2 by 2 Gaming, Ainsworth Game Technology, Amatic Gaming, Amaya, Aristocrat, Ash Gaming, Bally, Bally Wulff, Barcrest, BetSoft, Big Time Gaming, Bla Bla Bla Studios, Blue Gem Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Booming Games, CORE Gaming, Casino Technology, Cayetano Gaming, Chance Interactive, CryptoLogic, Edict Gaming, Elk Studios, Endorphina, Evolution, Fantasma Games, Felt Gaming, Foxium, Fuga Gaming, GAMING1, GECO Gaming, GameArt, Games Lab, Games Warehouse, GamesOS, Gamomat, Genesis, Genii, Greentube, Habanero, IGT, Inspired, Iron Dog Studio, Join Games, Konami Gaming, Leander Games, Lighting Box Games, Magnet Gaming, Merkur Gaming, Microgaming, MultiSlot, Nektan, NetEnt, NextGen Gaming, Nolimit City, Novomatic, Nyx Interactive, Old Skool Studios, OpenBet, Play'n GO, PlayTech, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Rabcat, Realistic Games, Red Rake Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, Rival, SUNFOX Games, Scientific Games, Sheriff Gaming, Side City, Sigma Gaming, Skillzzgaming, StakeLogic, Thunderkick, Triple Edge Studios, WMS, Wagerlogic, Wagermill, Williams Interactive, Yggdrasil, iSoftBet
- Device and OS:
- Platform: Flash, Mobile, Mobile App, No Download
- Language: English, Finnish, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish
- Currency: Australian dollar, Canadian Dollar, EURO, Norwegian krone, Pound Sterling, Swedish krona, United States dollar
€10 Extra Cash on 1st deposit
Required wager: 20 (b)
100% up to € 200 Signup
Required wager: 20 (b)
11 Free Spins
Required wager: 40 (b)